Underwater Robotics Camp is a two-week daily summer camp at Adventure Aquarium for teens ages 12-15.
Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) boldly go where human divers cannot. During this two week ROV program, camper-engineers will hone their maker skills to design and build their own underwater robot. They will learn about the industrial and scientific applications of ROVs and develop hands-on skills like soldering, waterproofing, and tool use. Camp culminates with a friendly competition, where campers will pilot their ROVs through challenges based on real-world situations.
During Camp, teens will:
- Design, build and pilot their own submersible ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle)
- Participate in a friendly ROV competition where students must solve simulated, real world activities
- Hone skills in soldering, electrical circuitry, tool use and more
- Develop engineering and problem solving skills
- Use STEM skills to create and test custom tools for their ROV's use in completing tasks
- Return home with their unique ROV and control system.
|Underwater Robotics Camp Pricing
|Member (Adventure Aquarium)