Get hooked on Outreach!!
We come to you!
Let us Dive into your classroom or special event!
• Live animals
• Hands-on and Interactive Programs
• Birthday Parties
View our complete brochure online by selecting either link below:
Outreach Program Guide (Color version)
You may also call (856)361-1024 to have a copy e-mailed to you.
Outreach programs travel year-round to schools, daycare centers, summer camps, libraries, community centers, fairs and special events - wherever you need us. Whether it's hands-on in a classroom, or a large assembly, let Outreach help you bring science to life, and life to science! Programs are available for all ages, and most programs include live animals. Call (856)361-1024 for information and registration.
Coming for Summer 2017:
Especially for Libraries: Build a Better World: Creature Conservation
45 minutes, $250 for up to 50 attendees
Call 856.361.1024 to schedule your program
Our Outreach educational programs are designed to supplement and enhance your daily classroom activities. The programs are aligned with NGSS and state standards
0 - 50 miles: FREE
51 – 100 miles: $50
101 – 150 miles: $100
150 – 200 miles: $150
Over 200 miles: Call for fee
A 20% non-refundable deposit is due 3 weeks after booking the program. Payment in full is due 2 weeks before the program. PO’s are also accepted.
Yes, parking for the Outreach vehicle (mid-sized passenger vehicle) is needed within 100 yards of the location. You will be responsible for paying any parking fee if necessary.
- Programs cancelled with more than three weeks’ notice will receive a full refund excluding the non-refundable deposit.
- Programs cancelled with less than three weeks’ notice will receive a credit towards future program booked within one full calendar year.
- Programs cancelled due to hazardous weather will be rescheduled.
Center Educators arrive 15-20 minutes before your presentation to set up for their program. In the event that they encounter traffic, we will contact you with an estimated arrival time.
- 6 or 8 ft. long table for presentation.
- Parking for the Outreach vehicle (medium-sized passenger vehicle) within 100 yards of your school.
- Adequate teacher supervision for all classes attending the program.
- Please inform us in advance if you have any students with special-needs so that we can best accommodate everyone.
- Name and cell phone number of a contact person who will be on site on the day of the program.
We are happy to customize programs for a specific age group or create a new lesson to fit your needs. Please note, with customization prices may vary.
The Center for Aquatic Sciences at Adventure Aquarium would like to thank Subaru for donating a new Tribeca. Subaru's generous donation will help us take our show on the road to more places than ever. We love it!